This 10 day adventurous safari offers all the main highlights of Namibia. The tour starts with a visit to the Africat Foundation to meet and learn about Africa’s big cats. From here we travel northwards to the Etosha National Park for some remarkable game viewing, continuing to a Himba village where you are brought into touch with some of Namibia’s ancient traditions before travelling to Twyfelfontein, a World Heritage Site for its rock engravings. From here we head towards Swakopmund on the Atlantic Coast for some adventure sport adrenaline. Our final destination is the Namib Desert where we spend time to experience the incredible sand dunes of Sossusvlei, the world’s tallest dunes in the world’s oldest desert. This assisted comfortable camping trip can be upgraded to lodge type accommodation.
Click to open gallery
- Okonjima Reserve and AfriCat Foundation
- Etosha National Park
- Grootberg, Damaraland
- Himba village
- Twyfelfontein rock engravings
- Brandberg Mountain – the highest mountain in Namibia
- Cape Cross fur seal colony
- Swakopmund on the Atlantic Coast
- Sossusvlei, Namib Desert
- Sesriem Canyon
*A detailed itinerary is available on request.
Optional Safari Extension:
Two of the world’s natural wonders, the Okavango Delta and the mighty Victoria Falls can be included by combining this trip with the Delta and Falls Safari.
Duration: 10 Days / 9 Nights
Departure/Return Dates: Most Fridays throughout the year with collection time from within the city limits between 08.00 – 08.30. Return on Sunday around 16:00
Group Size: Minimum 4, Maximum 14
Note: The style is limited participation, assisted camping with the participation limited to only helping with the tents. The price is virtually fully inclusive of everything you will need whilst travelling with us.
Tour Price (2017):
Camping: US$ 1,350
Deposit: US$ 600
Outstanding Amount: Payable 2 months prior to tour
Note: for an optional lodge upgrade, contact our office.
- All transportation during the tour
- Three meals a day (unless differently specified)
- Tap drinking water, tea & coffee in camp
- All camping equipment
- Park entrance fees
- Camping fees
- Professional guide
- Camp Assistant
- Pick up & drop off from accommodation in Windhoek
- Sleeping bag (can be hired) and bedding
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
- Personal expenses and travel insurance
- Optional activities
« Other Tours