This 10 day classic African safari will take you to the magnificent Okavango Delta where you will experience its many waterways and the rich diversity of bird and animal life. Explore the wildlife-rich conservation areas as far north as to the tranquil Chobe River. This magnificent tour can also be taken in reverse which then starts in the Chobe National Park and ends in Maun.
- Moremi Game Reserve
- Xakanaxa Area
- Explore the fringes of the Okavango Delta by dug-out canoe
- The freedom of the Khwai Concession Area
- Chobe National Park (Savuti and Chobe River Front)
- Boat cruise on the Chobe River
- Scenic charter flight over the Okavango Delta. Note: there will be no charter flights from Dec. to March.
- Educational bushwalks
- Access: Maun or Kasane
- Routing:Maun to Kasane, or Kasane to Maun
- Accommodation: Fully serviced en-suite luxury camping in private tented camps.
- Meal plan: 3 meals a day
- 3 Nights Tented Camp – Moremi Game Reserve
Activities: Game drives, Okavango mokoro excursion
- 3 Nights Tented Camp – Khwai Community Area
Activities: Game drives, night drives, guided bushwalks
- 3 Nights Tented Camp – Chobe National Park
Activities: Game drives (Savuti and/or Zwe Zwe), boat cruise on the Chobe River
- Detailed itinerary available on request
- Optional Safari Extensions
Popular requests include the Makgadikgadi Pans, Kasane and Livingstone.
Duration: 10 Days / 9 Nights
Departure Dates: The tour departs on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. Contact our office for specific dates.
Low season (Dec. – March) US$ 2,880
High season (April – Nov.) US$ 4,480
Outstanding Payment: Payable 2 months prior to tour
- Spacious and comfortable tented accommodation, including beds and bed linen, with a private bathroom en-suite
- Services of a professional guide, safari chef and camp assistants, complete with a supply vehicle
- Game drives and local transfers in customized safari vehicles
- Exclusive camping in private campsites within the national parks and reserves
- All entrance and camping fees within the national parks and reserves
- All meals and drinks (mineral water, soft drinks, beer, wine and G&T) at tour tented camps
- All activities as specified in the itinerary
- 12% Value Added Tax (VAT)
- All flights unless otherwise indicated
- Travel and medical insurance (essential on all safaris)
- Travel visas (if required)
- Toiletries and items of personal nature
- Any drinks at lodges or accommodation other than at tour tented camps
- Optional safari extensions
- Staff gratuities
Why Travel With Eko Tracks
Variety: Our large variety of products, offer great travel opportunities for adventurers and outdoor enthusiasts with a passion for nature.
Expertise: With an intimate scientific knowledge of the African savanna and its wildlife, first-hand personal travel experiences and destination expertise, we offer a wealth of information to our clients.
Network: Having lived in Africa for more than 40 years and drawing on extensive long term business relationships we provide you with specially selected quality products.
Dedication: We are passionate about Africa with its large vistas, a plethora of wildlife unmatched anywhere else, and a diversity of cultures unique to this continent. But above all, we are dedicated to conservation through education.
“I learned so much and the interactive field work and labs were especially beneficial. Amazing! The best choice I’ve ever made with my life. It opened my eyes to everything going on here and was life changing. Samantha, Veterinary Field Study 2018.”
“I learned a lot about conservation that I didn’t before especially about the elephant problem, and the effects of game farming, hunting, poaching in SA. Mary, Veterinary Field Study 2018
“This was an amazing program and I would do it 10,000 times if I could. I learned so much and got to participate and see so much that I never would have in any other program. Amanda, Veterinary Field Study 2018
Wildlife Veterinary Course